About this Topic
Stringent high standards for astute documentation are recognised as essential and highly integrated into clinical governance. Accurate documentation relies on people as well as processes, and thus can be vulnerable to human errors.
Addressing issues of accountability, complacency and competency around documentation can dramatically improve professional practice.
This in-service can be designed to provide your staff with a fundamental update on principles of documentation. Alternatively, it can address current challenges associated with documentation in your organisation.
Ausmed Will Organise
Earn 6+ Hours of CPD
Choose to Cover
Ausmed will work with you to design an education/training session that is based on your specific needs. As part of a documentation session, you can choose to cover one or more of the following topics:
- Identifying the root cause of poor documentation
- How to build on individual accountability and ability
- Documentation systems
- Building a healthy documentation culture
- Documenting essential information in high-risk situations
- Documenting subjective behavioural changes
- Documentation sensitively in special situations such as mandatory reporting
- Actual case studies of real errors to get the message across
Or, create a custom education session!